Joe Raheb – Senior Business Coach
Joe is PASSIONATE about helping you get clarity on your goals and dreams and is COMMITTED to working with you to help you realise your goals and dreams through your business.
Others Things You Should Know About Joe Raheb:
– “Applied Knowledge is Power”. Joe has acquired a Business Degree in Management at the University Of Technology. Through the continual process of learning and sharing, all people can more easily achieve their goals.
– Joe’s 22 years business experience has included managing a Priceline store and building up a retail ceramic tile company into one of the best in Sydney.
– Joe then developed, manufactured and distributed a natural skincare product. From the branding to the distribution, the product was retailed from the company owned stores. Moving then into wholesale, the product was sold Australia wide then exported to countries like New Zealand, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
– Joe’s extensive experience has covered the marketing, staff training, planning, budgeting and many other aspects that small business faces.
– Joe understands the challenges that business face and can therefore help people get what they want out of their business.
– Joe sees his greatest asset being his family. They help and support him while providing him with all the wonderful pleasures that this world offers.
Married with 2 children and full of life, Joe believes you should always “work to live not live to work”.
Where To Start With Baby Furniture
Fostering new life, by and large, can prove overwhelming. Even seasoned parents tend to get bogged down by the many moving parts of babyhood. One such daunting aspect of infancy is purchasing Incy Interiors baby furniture. From canopies and cradles to monitors and mobiles, the realm of baby furniture is as comprehensive, and often mystifying, as parenthood itself. If you’re a first-time parent, you’re susceptible to salespeople capitalizing on your naiveté. Fortunately, a crash course on the do’s, don’ts, and must-haves of baby furniture can allay your potential fears. To kick things off, let’s review some rules of thumb and non-negotiables.
- Don’t purchase any baby furniture that isn’t structurally sound
- Don’t settle for an inexpensive crib that doesn’t comply with safety standards
- Baby furniture for the car is equally as essential. Don’t skimp on it!
- Set a sensible budget
- Don’t purchase items that don’t serve a purpose
- Test out the products before purchasing them
- Keep everything as clean as possible
- If you purchase any baby furniture with lights, be sure they are dim
- Make sure the mattress is snug in the crib
Do I Really Need That?
Overzealous parents will likely try to sell you on every piece of baby furniture, but the fact of the matter is that not every item is worthwhile. In fact, you can do away with a lot of the baby furniture products that some stores advertise as “essentials.” Here are some baby furniture products masquerading as crucial components.
- Changing table
- Diaper pail
- Travel crib
- Rocking chair
- Baby blankets
Meanwhile, here are some staple baby furniture items.
- Mattress cover
- Multiple sets of sheets
- Wipe dispenser
It Costs How Much?
Above all else, the baby furniture from https://www.incyinteriors.com.au/ buying process can be costly. What’s more, many parents recommend exploring budget-friendly options as baby furniture is only a temporary purchase. Though the items you buy may have an infinite shelf life, your child will eventually outgrow them. With that said, pursuing inexpensive avenues is a sound decision. Here are some ways to shop the aisles without lightening your wallet.
- Mark your calendar for upcoming sales
- Buy used furniture
- Shop at consignment stores
- Begin the shopping process well in advance
- Consider a baby registry